Go Back   Just Us Nurses! A Forum for Nurses. Learn, Share, Discuss, Conversate. The Choice is Yours. Join Us Today! > Nursing Today > General Nursing Discussions

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GrnTea

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2015, 12:20 PM

My Mood:
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Want to be a legal nurse consultant? Free webinar

Last Chance to Register for AALNC's Free November 10th Webinar
AALNC is proud to offer the following Webinar opportunity:

So You Want to Be an LNC
Webinar
Date: November 10, 2015
Time: 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM Central Time
Presented by: Susan Carleo, RN CAPA LNCC, Kim Beladi, RN BSN LNCC, and Elizabeth Murray, BSN RN LNCC
Price: FREE!
Contact Hours: None available

Description: Are you currently a practicing nurse, or looking for ways to turn your nursing knowledge into a new career? Then you may want to explore becoming a Legal Nurse Consultant (LNC). The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC) wants to help jumpstart your LNC career with a FREE Webinar. Current members of the AALNC board of directors will serve as expert panelists for this Webinar. They will discuss opportunities for LNCs, provide insight on how to become an LNC, and share their own personal success stories. Learn how your experience is applicable to this Nursing sub-specialty.

Board panel expertise includes:
Law firm - defense & plaintiff
Independent Practice
Insurance Industry
Nurse Expert
Click here to register today! Free Webinar: So You Want to Be an LNC
Unable to join us live? Sign up now, listen later!
__________________________________________________ ________________________
FREE Webinars

Throughout the year, AALNC offers webinars that are FREE OF CHARGE FOR EVERYONE! If you would like access to these recordings, please click here! http://www.aalnc.org/page/free-webinars

Members Only:
Throughout the year, AALNC offers FOUR FREE webinars as an exclusive benefit for AALNC members only. Participants in these live webinars are also awarded CNE contact hours! If you are a current member of AALNC and would like access to the recordings of these webinars, please click here! http://www.aalnc.org/page/members-free-webinars (Of note: CNE contact hours can be earned up to 30 days following the live webinar presentation.)
__________________________________________________ ________________________
AALNC's Webinar Series

To participate in these and other AALNC Webinars, please register for the Webinar of your choice at AALNC : American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants. Then all you need is an internet connection [access to GoToWebinar is provided upon registration] to take advantage of the many Webinar opportunities offered on a monthly basis by AALNC.

In order to receive contact hours for participation in a CNE approved webinar, attendees must be present for the entire session as well as complete and return the evaluation which is sent via e-mail following the live webinar presentation. Once the completed evaluation has been submitted, a personalized Certificate of Attendance will be e-mailed to each participant.

The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.

To learn more about AALNC's Webinar Series, please click here. http://www.aalnc.org/page/members-free-webinars
cracklingkraken likes this.
And drinking largely sobers us again. ... A. Pope

Proud member of the Crusty Old Bat Society

Last edited by GrnTea; 11-09-2015 at 02:32 PM.
Reply With Quote Go to top
Nursing Forum, Nursing Education, Nursing School, Nursing Chat, Nursing Bulletin Board, Nursing Vent, RN, LPN
Old 11-09-2015, 06:59 PM
Owner/Administrator

Thanked 7,713 Times in 4,409 Posts
My Mood:
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I would like to check it out. My neighbor works for an insurance company who hires NP 's to do chart audits. I've always been curious about legal nurse consulting.

Joanna MSN, APRN, FNP-BC

Nursing Forum, Nursing Education, Nursing School, Nursing Chat, Nursing Bulletin Board, Nursing Vent, RN, LPN
Old 11-10-2015, 07:27 AM

My Mood:
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I see requests on the LNC list all the time for nurse practitioners as testifying experts. And for many other specialties too -- OR, ED, L&D, med-surg, SNF, wound care .... It's a fun way to make some good money on the side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchgirlRN View Post
I would like to check it out. My neighbor works for an insurance company who hires NP 's to do chart audits. I've always been curious about legal nurse consulting.
And drinking largely sobers us again. ... A. Pope

Proud member of the Crusty Old Bat Society