Go Back   Just Us Nurses! A Forum for Nurses. Learn, Share, Discuss, Conversate. The Choice is Yours. Join Us Today! > The Nurse Forums > LPN's

User Tag List

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2016, 01:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Congratulations From Purplespider

Hi, my name is Purplespider and I live in Virginia. Congratulations on passing your boards and becoming an LPN. I really think that is great. I also think that it is great that you are moving ahead with your career and wanting to do different things. That to me shows huge growth and a sense of accomplishment. Orientation can be hard because it can be a very long and tedious process, but just stay the course of it and everything should work out just fine. You can read books about nurses who are LPN's and what a typical day is like for them so you can get a feel of what it will be like for you. One of my favorite nursing magazines is the LPN nursing magazine. They have some really good inspirational stories and some interesting tips. Good luck to you and I wish you the best. Purplespider, CNA
Reply With Quote Go to top
The Following User Says Thank You to shepherdnurse For This Useful Post:
Nursing Forum, Nursing Education, Nursing School, Nursing Chat, Nursing Bulletin Board, Nursing Vent, RN, LPN
Old 06-15-2016, 10:31 PM

My Mood:
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Congratulations!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to canigraduate For This Useful Post:
Nursing Forum, Nursing Education, Nursing School, Nursing Chat, Nursing Bulletin Board, Nursing Vent, RN, LPN
Old 07-14-2016, 03:08 PM

Default Passing The Nursing Boards and Becoming an LPN

Passing your boards means that you are heading into your career path and starting a new adventure in nursing. When I passed my board in which I had to take a written exam plus a practical exam where I had to show them basic nursing skills, I was so happy when I got the letter in the mail that I passed and that I could not wait to show the people in my family. It was such a wonderful experience for me and I know that it is going to be a wonderful experience for you too.
DutchgirlRN likes this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shepherdnurse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 07:47 PM

Default Finishing Nursing School and Moving to a Career

It is always such a refreshing change when you finish nursing school and move onto the career side. I can remember when I finished nursing school. I was so happy to finish my degree, go to my graduation ceremonies, and see about employment. After I graduated, I finished up my internship and the director of the facility called me in her office to see if I wanted to stay and work for the skilled nursing facility (adult day care center) and I said "Yes." I really believe that by having goals and setting goals for when you are in school and when you are out of school is an extremely important aspect. Good luck to you.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:57 PM

This might be a little late but congrats! And to anyone who passed the Nclex PN recently, that goes for you too. It isn't easy and you should be proud