Go Back   Just Us Nurses! A Forum for Nurses. Learn, Share, Discuss, Conversate. The Choice is Yours. Join Us Today! > What's Going On In Your World? > Question of the Week

Question of the Week By More Dilaudid Please

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2017, 07:44 PM

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,690 Posts
My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default QOTW 5-22-17

Name three of your favorite books and why you like them. . . .

I've read The Stand (Stephen King) at least 3 times. Great Good Vs Evil read.

Lord of the Rings...I've read them before they were cool and several times since.

Freedom of Forgiveness 7X70 by David Augsburger....excellent study in Forgiveness. It actually set me free of negative emotions! Great book. Read it probably when I was 30

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)..
Reply With Quote Go to top
Nursing Forum, Nursing Education, Nursing School, Nursing Chat, Nursing Bulletin Board, Nursing Vent, RN, LPN
Old 05-24-2017, 08:46 AM

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,690 Posts
My Mood:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendah46 View Post

Lord of the Rings...I've read them before they were cool and several times since.
Since I posted this SIL and I are planning a side trip to Hobbiton..he is a big fan as well so LOOK OUT NEW ZEALAND! I am so excited...just waiting on confirmation since it is a side trip not from the Princess cruise.

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)..
Reply With Quote Go to top
Nursing Forum, Nursing Education, Nursing School, Nursing Chat, Nursing Bulletin Board, Nursing Vent, RN, LPN